ALESSANDRA JANE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
C0nand0
Guru

Re: ALESSANDRA JANE

Post by C0nand0 »

Hoping this girl is another Jenny Appach, Gina Gerson and we get update after update with her. What a goddess!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well she's very different of Jenny and Gina but another style is always welcome until they all have a common passion : SEX !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Alessandra Jane
Padawan

Post by Alessandra Jane »

Действительно! :oops:

Just wake up but before going to work, more photos for you guys. have a beautiful day all of you. lot of kiss
image-03-06-14-09-16-12.jpeg
R0q61GG.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're very pretty on these pictures !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Thank you for the updated pictures Alessandra! Very nice! I am really looking forward to seeing you with Pierre and maybe with his crew also! 8-) 8-) Have a great day and week!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Woaw it seems to be the begining of a love story Daba52, be carreful, we have already Carl and Caylian, maybe you'll be the next one ...

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: One of many on your site who bring lust to my heart! 8-) 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Understandable !!!

PW

bostonhotguy
Newb

Post by bostonhotguy »

Alessandra,

All I can say is that I am speechless in seeing your natural raw beauty! The only word that comes to mind is perfection! And to know you were taken by Pierre in his way and you coming online only makes you that much more special! You just started, but I can see you become a huge star! I would follow you in any and all scenes and shoots! Can't wait to see more of your candid personal photos, the behind the scenes and natural are the best... its why Pierre's castings are the best!

Pierre... Add me to the list of men being in love and in lust with this beauty! Truly one of your best and we have not even seen her scene!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, pretty and lovely Alessandra will not disapoint anyone I think ...

PW