ALANNIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LEJLA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No ! It's people who want more and more agressivity !!!
Personnaly I try to give the girls what they like but if sometime I push a bit more it's because I want people like you to be happy !!!
But I will never had treated Magdalena or Eve Angel like that anyway ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Ok c'est bien ce que je pensais. Mais faut aussi penser a toi et faire ce qui te plait et qui bien sur plaît a la fille.
Mais des scènes comme magdalena ou Ève angel t'en as encore en stock ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'en ai des non visionnables et d'autres que tu découvriras dans le futur ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Des non visionnables jpense même qu'il y en a un paquet.
Merci de confirmer qu'il y en a encore des diffusables.

kaj.johanson
Padawan

Post by kaj.johanson »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:No ! It's people who want more and more agressivity !!!
Personnaly I try to give the girls what they like but if sometime I push a bit more it's because I want people like you to be happy !!!
But I will never had treated Magdalena or Eve Angel like that anyway ...

PW
Well, i dont like the development towards more and more agressivity and violence. Okey if you have a site for Sado Masochism, but this is a site for Castings. This should be about seduction, and psycological thrill.

Pierre, you are in charge of your site. You can decide what kind of site you want it to be. If "people" want more agressivity, let them have that on some S&M site. (Maybe Wake Up N Fuck!) But let the CastingX be a site with your classic aproach to castings.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But sorry kaj.johanson I feel I can fuck the way I want until the girls are happy with it !!! No ?
You're wrong about one very important thing and I'm telling you what now !!!
In fact you have here at WCX the possibility to know what is the exact personnality of the girls of 2013 which means I fuck them the way they like it. So I'm perfectly in accord with my time and the action is just calqued on "who they are" , but unfortunately it's you who would like them to be the same one like in the 80's and 90's but it's impossible.
So when a girl is against the strong style, she get something else ( I'm doing mistake sometime like with Jalace but it's rare ) but mostly in those day, you can hear them at the interview, 95% want rude sex !!!

PW

remkang
Guru

Post by remkang »

Translator's tone seems to be more mad and angry than the chick's tone :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

10 points, yes because she got exactly the same problem few years ago and was needed 2 weeks to recovered well ... So yes, you're right, she was a bit upset to see what I did to this girl !!!

PW

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:10 points, yes because she got exactly the same problem few years ago and was needed 2 weeks to recovered well ... So yes, you're right, she was a bit upset to see what I did to this girl !!!

PW
Pierre woodman what did you to this poor girl ? :lol:
ass too red to sit down or...
... ass too opened that she saw light when she yawn ? :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Something like that yes !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW