AKIRA MAY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: AKIRA MAY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me too, it's not too much, just perfect !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Une scène XXXX comme tu as fait il y a 2 ans avec Nacho , Victoria Pure et Sasha Rose serait cool sauf que tu remplaces les 2 filles par Akira May et Liza Billberry ! Ce serait très cool !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Attend t'excite pas Mortimer !!!
Cette fille c'est du crystal de Baccara, attention fragile, et tu peux oublier de la voir se faire écarteler par un Nacho Vidal en furie ...
Ce que j'ai otenu d'elle tiens du miracle !!!

PPW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Surement encore un talent perdue , comme beaucoup d'autres on la voit peu ou alors dans des prods à l’intérêt limité , pas grave on avait bien attendue pour Shona River et au final ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Exactement !!! Mais elle malheureusement à la différence de Shona, ne parle pas un mot d'anglais ...

PW

micky143
Padawan

Post by micky143 »

does she active in industry i didnt even seen her from more than a month and her twitter also didnt have any updates hope she is not like olivia nice or baby swabery who retired from industry in few months and i saw a girl yesterday i didnt know whether its right to say girl name not even a single comment about her here pierre if you want i will tell her name she has some videos but no anal upto now

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We are top friends and she did a new XXXX this week for me with Ricky Mancini ...
Adorable girl ....
She is still in business !!!

PW

mr_vik
Guru

Post by mr_vik »

Good news :D :D :D :D :D
I look forward to the XXXX's

USMarine
Padawan

Post by USMarine »

Sweet. A really sexy lithe body on this one. She looks to be a nice tight fit.

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:We are top friends and she did a new XXXX this week for me with Ricky Mancini ...
Adorable girl ....
She is still in business !!!

PW
Elle est toujours dans le business sauf qu'elle ne perce pas. Etonnnant pour un bijou comme elle , c'est même décevant !