AIDRA FOX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

AIDRA FOX

Post by admin »

daba52
Guru

Re: AIDRA FOX

Post by daba52 »

I have always felt that she was really authentic in her physical responses while having sex and that she was a "real" person...your interview confirms this to me. :D What a spectacularly sexual girl! :P I loved the way she played with herself during your interview! :o It would have been nice to have seen you with her and maybe your crew to give her that first DP experience! :twisted: :twisted: Wow she is great! Thank you Pierre...Thank you too Aidra! I would love to play with you all day! :twisted: :oops: :oops: Even more adorable than I had imagined! :D

Cazanova
Guru

Post by Cazanova »

Aidar is great, both physically and and personality wise. Can't wait to see what you did with her Pierre.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did nothing because unfortunately there was already some "deals" in the air and as you know, I'm not someone ready to participate to that !!!
So sadly I havent' been the lucky guy who did her first anal on camera ...
I really wanted it but every girl has her own way to decide what she considers as best for her, and Aidra did another choice than me !!! :( :( :(
Anyway she's an incredible girl, probabily one of the most dynamic I ever had front of my camera and she was top cool at the casting.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

This is really sad because she was special, unique. I agree with the others, she had an incredible sexual energy, but not slutty, it was cool.

Sometimes the decisions of girls are really hard to understand...

If she`ll contact you again with better deals I`m sure you`ll book her flight ticket the next minute.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Probabily yes !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ilovepussy
Padawan

Post by ilovepussy »

for one that don't want to be fucked there is at least 10 more who want's to get fucked so i don't feel bad or sad if some girl don't want to be fucked on camera

pb89
Padawan

Post by pb89 »

so we will not see aidra on your set??? :(

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

mspm89 wrote:Aidra Fox is great, but she already has an interview-only casting here, and I don't think things will have changed much in 2 years.
Oy vey! Glad to have been wrong. :D

https://twitter.com/AidraFOfficial/stat ... 1153090560

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I thought it will never happen and then, bang I get a message that Aidra would like meet me and shot for me !!! I was honored and happy. I couldn't imagine it will be so good to be inside this angel. She is really one of the best ever !!!
Capture d’écran 2017-06-10 à 20.16.26.png
Capture d’écran 2017-06-10 à 20.12.48.png
Capture d’écran 2017-06-10 à 20.14.19.png
PW