AIDA SWINGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mspm89
Guru

Re: AYDA SWINGER

Post by mspm89 »

Of course, but go Marco Banderas on your teeth and even the gringos get freaked out. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: AIDA SWINGER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tomorrow you will have the one and only, till now, anal and DP of Aida Swinger !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

Great news!
Was looking forward to this one ;)

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Oh guys, a lot of you cry and complain please give us her update - and now it`s online and nothing happens!

You should enjoy this casting - Aida is so natural and real, as someone wrote, you could meet her everywhere, she is our category...

But no "average" girl gives such an incredible handjob as at the end of this part of the update - wow, her technic, I would give her my sperma, all she wants, all she can eat :D

I like her so much!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Balou ! You're right, sometime I am surprise how people are and yes they ask and ask but after they don't tell anything. Funny isn't it ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

Well I think its human nature...
When a girl makes you run after her for months or years then you finally get her, you are so tired from the running that you either lose interest or think "that's it??".
This is a trend I noticed in most of the videos that were updated a long time after they were initially published. You get guys begging Pierre to update the video, then when its finally updated,... nothing.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah, maybe it's time for me to retired ...
I can feel people are more and more attracted by free content, and don't necessary understand my policy here.
To be honest it does not give me huge motivation for the future ...

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Well, what I feel (but I`m not as close as you Pierrot) is that they push harder, often very direct, not on the charming way... ;)
But that`s part of our new world you know. We only can watch.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's the sad truth ...

PW

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

Just watched it, excellent scene , hope she give you a nice rimjob in updated version