AIDA SWEET

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

AIDA SWEET

Post by admin »

tremend25
Guru

Re: AIDA SWEET

Post by tremend25 »

I like her very much.

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

This is a huge surprise, didn't think we will see this sweetheart here. She has an amazing smile, beautiful skin and is very sympathetic. Liked her since she started. This almost as nice as seeing Black Angelika's initiation. She's funny as well, talked about being fucked the moment she came in :lol: Great girl, thanks a lot Pierre!

Jigsaw
Padawan

Post by Jigsaw »

Elle est marrante cette fille "Les vieux poulet font la bonne soupe" :-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is marvelous !!!
In think she is the best romanian babe from the last 10 years with Chintia Doll.
They are very similar in many points, adorable, smart, smiling all the time with perfect smile, lot of humor, sweet, and amazing fuckers and suckers.
It has been a bit difficult to convince her for anal because it was 10 months she has not made it but the most compliacte was about the DP because she had a trauma and did it only once in her life she said.
Anyway you will see soon her second time DP, and first time with 3 men.
AIDA-SWEET--Dped-by-3.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jigsaw
Padawan

Post by Jigsaw »

Ce qui serait cool, ce serait de faire un WUNF avec elle et Julie Skyhigh. Elles ont l'air de bien se connaitre et de s’apprécier. Je viens de comprendre pourquoi elle parlait de vieux poulet... sans vouloir être désobligeant, c'est sans rapport à votre ancienne profession :o .

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non aucun rapport, c'est juste un vieux dicton français !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

Awesome. Did you also make scene with her alone?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

At the casting I had a great time alone with her but I also shared a bit ...
:P :P :P

PW

Jigsaw
Padawan

Post by Jigsaw »

Le dicton français parle de vieille casseroles...pas de prise de tête, c'était juste pour faire un trait d'humour. J'ai le même age que vous, donc n'y voyez aucune malveillance de ma part. Si ce n'est que je n'ai jamais été "Poulet" 8-)