AGOTA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
youdaman
Guru

Re: AGOTA

Post by youdaman »

I just love the scene you posted today with Agota and Brossman!!! Was that scene as passionate and natural as it looked or did you just do a fantastic job of directing? Call me old-fashioned, but I just love your boy/girl "love me tender" scenes...

Merci, Pierre.
Your fan, The Canadian.

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

I agree with you youdaman - a very natural scene with a lot of intimacy. I prefer these scenes than the top-styled ones. The moment when he pulls off her shoes and then takes her carefully anal, the same happens in my bed ( but I have not this body...) Could imagine if you feel as a director that there`s a big harmony between the actors, you let it flow...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I feel also the same and since two years, step by step, I do a stock of scenes with Alain Deloin, very intimist, sometime very sweet, sometime very agressive ( depend of the mood or the girl, or how tired we are !!! )
You'll have one by month this summer but, I hope one by week from September if the members stay with me !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

I love this scene too. The one boy one girl scenes are just more natural to me. More of these please :lol: :lol:

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Pierre,

Is Alain's first initiation scene going to be mid-July? Normally, I don't like to bug you about such things, but I'm really excited!! I do love those boy/girl scenes, especially with a dude as "real" as Alain. You're always guaranteed a great scene when he's involved!! BTW, I'm glad to hear you have a good mixture of passive and aggressive scenes. I'm a big fan of "love me tender", but also like "smack that ass" sometimes too!!!

Thanks for your time.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't worry you'll have every kind of in the future ! And you'll enjoyed !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

terafan
Guru

Post by terafan »

beside possible exclusive material that you might have, Pierre, I didn`t heard about any DP with Agota...
Did she made one for you? If "YES", I will simply renew my membership until you post it (just like I am doing with Divinity Love) :)
Merci!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No she didn't but it's my fault, i didn't asked her ! It will have been easy ...

PW

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

terafan wrote:beside possible exclusive material that you might have, Pierre, I didn`t heard about any DP with Agota...
Did she made one for you? If "YES", I will simply renew my membership until you post it (just like I am doing with Divinity Love) :)
Merci!
it seems, that you are not only a tera-
and divinity-fan,
but also a very big DP-fan,
am i right, terafan? ;)

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

He's not the only one on that. I really like beautiful girls being DP'ed (not only watching it on video... and NO I'm not bi or gay :D )