ADRIANA CHECHIK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
BalouFan
Guru

Re: ADRIANA CHECHIK

Post by BalouFan »

I think Greg knew that Adriana's scene with Pierre Woodman is coming next so he made her his vixen angel nice move with the Queen.
Attachments
IMG_20181110_152638.JPG

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Lol
First Adriana is not coming “next” but in 2019 and she did more than 500 shooting, so I don’t think Greg has nothing to do with my schedule and he just did what he wanted to do ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

les mecs sont drôles , c'est l'une des filles qui bosse le plus et faire ce qu'elle fait demande énormément à son corps , c'est une vrai sportive de haut niveau , il faut y aller pour envoyer ce qu'elle envoie , nombre de filles aimeraient avoir son planning et ses capacités !

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Ce genre de commentaire fait bien plaisir à lire, radioactif, on sent le vrai fan de X, qui suit la carrière X des filles comme Adriana et qui prends vraiment le temps de réfléchir avant de poster n'importe quoi, c'est là toute la différence avec les autres "fumistes" qui se disent "passionnés" mais qui sont parfois bien "drôle" dans leur propos, comme tu le dis, et pour le coup, je suis assez d'accord avec toi, Adriana à effectivement toujours été au top niveau et elle reste l'une des performeuses les plus impressionnantes, de part ses capacités ! Donc c'est une bonne chose de le rappeler !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ah c'est clair qu'elle pour la mettre à plat il faut se lever tôt !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Vin
Padawan

Post by Vin »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I am sorry but I can't now ...
Too early !!!

PW
But Pierre, just thought Christmas Eve would be a great festive time for her fan's to watch both of you in a scene.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I said 2019 and it will be 2019 ...

PW

Wendy7
Guru

Post by Wendy7 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I said 2019 and it will be 2019 ...

PW
Please Pierre can we get to see this incredible performer after Lara duro Casting. :idea:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have given the casting update for all January month already !!!
I do my best but I have onkly two hands and maybe the day god will give me 10 000 members I will be able to push a litlle more on updates but there are limits in all situation a human been can do ...
I think around march I will set up the second part of Adriana casting.

PW

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Adriana is the most incredible performer this year hope to see her visit Europe again.
Also her 2nd casting will be more intense than 1st one. :twisted: