ADRIA RAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ADRIA RAE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The term " good performer " when you have to work for me is often an utopia.
Some name you mentionned above will never even try to be front of my camera because they will do bader than Derrick with me ...
People under pills or injection are in trouble on my set with my type of uncut video with synchro cum-shot. Rarely a "big name" is ready to try, only the true killers like Manuel or Nacho Vidal have succeed with me but most others are "busy" when you call them even if day before they had called their agents for a job ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Some haters of John Strong have accused him of being juiced up to the point of having almost no balls! I guess it isn't true then and his balls are naturally the way they are...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's same like Ricardo telling I put yogourt in girls mouth because I have no sperm !!!
Just some junkies dogs dying of hate ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

cmaze3
Newb

Post by cmaze3 »

she says very nice things about you in this interview

https://interviews.adultdvdtalk.com/adr ... exxxotica/
cbdcbkzjb<w.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah she is really my USA little princess it's true !!! Adorable girl ...

PW

jerrys
Newb

Post by jerrys »

She's truly a girlfriend material

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Elle semble super sympa , elle a toujours des mots gentils pour tout le monde , elle a parlée de l'agression d'Adriana mais aussi du fait que Lana ait essayée de l'agresser aussi , elle est allée sur scène remettre un prix à Lana et elle se plaignait que celle-ci qui était présente n'a même pas eu la politesse d'aller chercher son prix sur scène !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Exactement !!!

PW

Peradua
Guru

Post by Peradua »

I see sweet Adria will be seen enjoying a DP again this week. I think you have opened her to a whole new world and she looks like she enjoys it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Adria is just a wonderful soul. I wish her to enjoy her second DP !!!

PW