ADRIA RAE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
radioactif
Guru

Re: ADRIA RAE

Post by radioactif »

she is one of the best in the business !

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Another outstanding result from your trip to the States! :D Your approach obviously reaps many dividends! Funny how when your goal is to give a woman all the pleasure she can handle (and maybe more) she will always seek you out for more! 8-) 8-) She is a sweetheart and I look forward to downloading this action! :twisted: :twisted: I look forward to seeing more return visits to you by the girls that have tasted from your apple but haven't sated their appetites! ;) ;) Thank you, Pierre! I am never disappointed by your trips to the States! Bon chance'!

Crackers
Guru

Post by Crackers »

Be a member here gives me the chance to see what no one else can do!
Thank you for that Pierre

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Went in restaurant with her and Chloe Amour !!!
Was fun ...
Diner-in-L-A-with-Chloe-Amour-and-Adria-Rae.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

Someone asked Adria why she didn't do more IR. She said it's because no one books her. Maybe you could get her first IR anal while you're in the U.S., perhaps an IR DP.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Adria left to Chicago today and I will no see her again before my departure from US.
Anyway IR work are difficult to set up, the way I am shooting is not what they like ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

J'espères qu'Adria n'a pas de grave problèmes elle semble avoir bloquée ses comptes sur les réseau sociaux et avoir parlée de problèmes personnels , rien de grave j'espères !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est le passé !!!

PW

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

Seems that after a break from anal, Adria has a number of new anal scenes coming out. But you have the only DP from her (so far, we all hope). A great coup!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She will not shoot any anal with competitors before August or September ...

PW