ADELLE BOOTY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ADELLE BOOTY

Post by admin »

C0nand0
Guru

Re: ADELLE BOOTY

Post by C0nand0 »

Super cute baby face!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Pierre, you know how to celebrate the quatorze juillet!

I`m happy that here is to be continued, she is very very cute and natural. Her breasts and her booty are fresh and they have to be conquered. Very sweet and Balou would exceed the limits while fucking her...

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Elle mérite grave celle la !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Guys I must tell you this little babe has brought me big surprises. First of all her body is very particular, skin sweet like silk and full of muscles hard like beton gives an amazing cocktail with very tight pussy and ass.
Speaking about this ass, oh my god it's a pure "chef d'oeuvre" designed by a god who wanted make all humans in erection when she pass somewhere ...
I will update the casting today with a litle bit more, just to make you more crazy of this incredible babe ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

brownjames
Padawan

Post by brownjames »

Merci PIERRE
elle est fabuleuse….corps d'enfer :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Wow! 8-) 8-) What a great bubble tush! Reminds me of the roundness of Mira's! I am filled with a desire to.... :twisted: :twisted: But then again I love a nice b :twisted: ubble! Looking forward to you and the crew having your way with her! :shock: :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes her ass make me mad !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

SpongeBob
Padawan

Post by SpongeBob »

The view of her bubble ass from above is just speechless, don't make us wait too long merci beaucoup;

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I will update the casting today with a litle bit more, just to make you more crazy of this incredible babe ...PW
You have reached your goal - she makes me horny and curious since the first second of the casting.