ADDISON AVERY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ADDISON AVERY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah already in the past when I watched the movie "Multiplicity" ( hilarious by the way ) I thought it was what I need ( not level 3 and 4 in case you know the movie :lol: :lol: :lol: ) !!!
But it's impossible unfortunately ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yeah already in the past when I watched the movie "Multiplicity" ( hilarious by the way ) I thought it was what I need ( not level 3 and 4 in case you know the movie :lol: :lol: :lol: ) !!!
But it's impossible unfortunately ...

PW
Ce n'est pas grave je me suis dis qu'en Juillet tu aurais peut-être le temps de nous offrir ce casting que j'attends depuis longtemps !

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

radioactif wrote:Il n'a tout simplement pas eu le temps de s'en occuper , il a un emploi du temps chargé , il lui faudrait un pouvoir pour se multiplier !
I didn't try to say that PW is doing something wrong I was just curious.
Like with Priya Price - PW thought that people would not like her and he didn't shoot anal with her and wasn't in hurry to release her interview. He released her interview and seems like people here liked her. Maybe PW have in stock some interviews with American girls back from 2015 who he didn't released because he thinks that this girls is not interesting.

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Moi je suis surtout intéressé car pour le coup c'est une super exclue , vue qu'elle est partie et je dois avouer que le fait de la voir flipper et un peu nerveuse rend ce casting très croustillant , parfois un casting moins routinié comme le sien, ça fait du bien !

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

je sais que tu as beaucoup de demande et a été très occupé , mais comme tu nous avais dis que tu allais nous montrer son casting en Juin et que ça n'a pas été possible ...
Merci d'avance en tout cas .

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

On peut avoir la suite d'Addison ?

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Dsl de re saouler avec elle , mais elle a quittée le bizz et LA direct et un petit souvenir d'exclue anal avec la demoiselle ne serait pas de refus , mais comme pleins de filles semblent passer avant elle ....
Merci .

Dangermouse
Padawan

Post by Dangermouse »

oh lord how did i miss this one....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ca va venir un jour reste souple !!! Lol

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Merci !