ABRILL GERALD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
radioactif
Guru

Re: ABRILL GERALD

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Mais un avis que je partage aussi !!!
Elle va plonger dans la masse et si la triste logique est respectée, devenir quelqu'un d'autre dans quelques jours !!!

PW
Allé il y a quand même des filles qui prennent pas le melon et savent rester simple !

Fanwood
Guru

Post by Fanwood »

...Abrill's soft entry and evolving..to do strong scenes. Marvelous! ...Pierre will we able to see 'fasten Seat Belt' (FSB) type performance from her, similar to Marry Dreams's casting..?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe not so strong but she got some very hard treatment and twice scenes with DP already !!!
Some pictures from this morning :
Early-morning-on-Budapest.jpg
Abrill-loves-nice-cars.jpg
Wonderful-butt.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Maybe not so strong but she got some very hard treatment and twice scenes with DP already !!!
Wonderful-butt.jpg
PW

Quelle beauté , quelle beauté !
Pour moi cette fille incarne la perfection ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

De corps c'est certain !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

andi1950
Guru

Post by andi1950 »

Is there a awaiting casting or scene between Abrill and Pierre One on One? If so, I will shell out some credits... ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I have recorded a "private " moment between us and I must said I like very much the result ...

PW

fastbuyer
Guru

Post by fastbuyer »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Maybe not so strong but she got some very hard treatment and twice scenes with DP already !!!
Wonderful-butt.jpg
PW
Pierre, nice ride ! I have a 2010 Land Rover LR3 Discovery, I like SUV's. The X5 M you have is a very nice vehicle, just a little out of my price range as they're about $90K here in the USA, and my Land Rover was $55K well equipped. I like the rims and fat tires !

Back on topic .... good news we have nice material coming down the pipe from the lovely Abrill :D

Fastbuyer

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes I have recorded a "private " moment between us and I must said I like very much the result ...

PW

Pierre le wunf a été fait combien de temps après son premier tournage ?

andi1950
Guru

Post by andi1950 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes I have recorded a "private " moment between us and I must said I like very much the result ...

PW
Nice to hear... Wake me up when you put it online... My credits for this is for sure...