ABRILL GERALD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
cabbac
Guru

Re: ABRILL GERALD

Post by cabbac »

She said at casting on 10:50-11:10 she never tried anal. A few minutes later we can see a dark spot on her anus during body show :geek: It raises suspicion of the lie.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahah are you crazy ? It does not work that way and sometime some close looking anus are not virgins and some "dynamited" looking ones like Angel Black for instance, they are. For many years I thought in past I can always tell with my eyes where was the truth, but with time I learned it is impossible.
Abrill was really an anal virgin and you can easily see that we could even trust she could be a pussy virgin too with her so candid appearence ( reason why a Russian website try make her be a full virgin ) , but in fact of course she wasn't !!!
This babe is clear like crystal, no lies came from her mouth at the casting ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Only dicks went in ;)

swone
Padawan

Post by swone »

La DAP c'était avec le noir?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non car il est une DAP à lui tout seul avec ses 6 cm de diamètre ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
mais elle l'a pris lui aussi en anal et en DP !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

cabbac
Guru

Post by cabbac »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:This babe is clear like crystal, no lies came from her mouth at the casting ...

PW
Certainly I trust in the insight of so great expert as you are. Besides you have got her closer than I could ever imagine in my dreams :roll:
Indeed your discovery for several inches in her depth is cool, but from opposite side of her smart Ukrainian mind ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But the first day she arrived in Europe where was her interest in any lies ???
She was booked by me and even if she was doing 10 anal at home every day I will have fucked her in the ass the same as I did with her virgin hole !!!
No need to lie about it ... and smart Ukrainian mind or not doesn't change anything !!!
I think the full opposite, she was so happy, so fresh that day ( you can see it on the video ) so natural that you get the gold mine here that nobody else will never be able to reproduce. Already last week I had to ask her not put her face constantly for the camera during the shooting because, and it's normal, now she is a "pro" and does all the way she has learned for two months to do.
Today she is the one who can lie good if she wants, but not the first day ...

PW

swone
Padawan

Post by swone »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Non car il est une DAP à lui tout seul avec ses 6 cm de diamètre ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
mais elle l'a pris lui aussi en anal et en DP !!!

PW
ok merci

SerbianBest3
Guru

Post by SerbianBest3 »

Fantastic girl!

georges
Padawan

Post by georges »

Salut Pierre,

Peux tu nous dire quand tu vas mettre cette fameuse vidéo avec Abrill Gérald, en DAP...

Merci