ABELLA DANGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Level100
Padawan

Re: ABELLA DANGER

Post by Level100 »

since I've watched the scene with Ella Malina I always hope that you can show "more" like you did with her when you do a GS scene, but with american girls this is probably out of the question I guess? For some you cut everything and some other you still show the end result.

Really cool scene though, I love it when girls like Abella try to seduce a man with just their sex appeal.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have to said yes me too I love when at first I think I don't wish a girl for various reasons and then there is a magnetic thing in the room who attract me to her without I can really explain what happen.
It's often from such situation that I get my best excitation and amazing orgasm at the end. It's exactly what I got that day with an "endless" orgasm !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

CarlyFan
Padawan

Post by CarlyFan »

Pierre why didn't you make DP with her in casting ??? :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Already explained ...
She had a deal already made with another company ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Qartik
Guru

Post by Qartik »

Pierre like Adriana, on your request Abella also come to Budapest that will be Epic.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One day maybe yes !!!

PW

dick_masterson1
Padawan

Post by dick_masterson1 »

I liked how at the beginning of the video you put her face in your ass. I would like to see more ass licking like this with the girl jacking you off.

Saucisse.Ferrara
Padawan

Post by Saucisse.Ferrara »

Putain cette meufs je la trouve dégueulasse de ouf mais je sais pas pourquoi elle m'excite à mort !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle bosse beaucoup avec Bella Thorne maintenant aux USA et devient une des stars du X les plus connues avec Jenna Jameson, Sasha Grey, Lana Rhoades, Adriana Chechik et Tori Black !!!

PW

Saucisse.Ferrara
Padawan

Post by Saucisse.Ferrara »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:00 pm
Elle bosse beaucoup avec Bella Thorne maintenant aux USA et devient une des stars du X les plus connues avec Jenna Jameson, Sasha Grey, Lana Rhoades, Adriana Chechik et Tori Black !!!

PW
J'ai l'impression que depuis la fin son contract avec Brazzer elle a arrêté. Peut être qu'elle voulait se faire la blinde de thune pour sa dernières année ?
Franchement elle est largement au dessus de toutes celle que ta cité pour moi