ABELLA DANGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Leo77
Newb

Re: ABELLA DANGER

Post by Leo77 »

Salut Pierre, la sortie du casting d'Abella Danger est prévue pour quand s'il te plait? Je vois plus haut que tu as laissé un message pour dire que tu allais bientôt le diffuser mais c'était il y a pratiquement 2 mois déjà... Je suis fan de cette fille et je suis content de voir qu'elle a fait une scène avec toi ;)

Merci de prendre le temps de répondre à tes fans!!!

Rasika
Guru

Post by Rasika »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Well as far I remember it was a nice song !!! :D :D :D
:D :lol: This song is going to be viral like Despacito :lol:

Merica
Padawan

Post by Merica »

Did you had anal sex with her ?

Crackers
Guru

Post by Crackers »

Don't you think Markus is GAY ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What do you want me to tell you ? I just hope it's his own sperm.
I can eat mine it's not a problem but honestly, take it from the ass of one girl, for sure not and if it's from someone else, yes obviously you need to be gay to do that !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sybarite2016
Guru

Post by sybarite2016 »

He could be a whole range of things on the LGBTQQIAAP (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Allies and Pansexual) spectrum...some people on here are so narrow-minded!

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:What do you want me to tell you ? I just hope it's his own sperm.
I can eat mine it's not a problem but honestly, take it from the ass of one girl, for sure not and if it's from someone else, yes obviously you need to be gay to do that !!!

PW
Isn't it's the thing called "Spunk Lube" (some sort ot lube)? Plus I think creampies were banned at Evil Angel and they just recently released a DVD with creampies (and Abella wasn't in it).

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know, I just really wish it can be something else than sperm !!! :o :o :o

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

sybarite2016 wrote:He could be a whole range of things on the LGBTQQIAAP (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Allies and Pansexual) spectrum...some people on here are so narrow-minded!
Thank you, I agree.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I respect anyone "libido" but considering it's an HETERO and eventually Lesbian site only here, it's normal we are not so excited to see a male performer acting like in gay movie !!!

Maybe I look old school but I am like that ... more the still of man on the left side of the picture below !!!
IMG_3709.PNG
PW