ABBIE CAT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
bangster
Guru

Re: ABBIE CAT

Post by bangster »

PW,

Thanks for correcting my confusion. ;) Watching the "second" interview I wasn't sure the reference to DP referred to the scene with Alain and David or to her other DP. Regardless, she is "in love" and now retired... :cry:

You mentioned in the second interview you were planning to do a soft website. Is this still true?

Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes Woodman-Nudes.Com is on the way !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bphoto
Newb

Post by bphoto »

Great casting. But why the ellipsis on the bed? It would be great to see the initiation...

Keep up the good work.

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: But concerning INITIATION I want said to all members of this forum to STOP asking always if you'll see it or not !
When a casting is without, it means IT WILL NEVER BE WITH !!! ( except if a girl change her mind later ! but in that case it will be annonced clearly on the site !!! )

I hope it helps you to understand that if a girl doesn't agree to let me show the sex between her and me, I don't !
The Canadian.

warrior666
Newb

Post by warrior666 »

Hy, i am a new member! :D Help me ... how i can see the video... because i can see the link " watch the casting now" i click on it..but nothing happened! :? :

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I just controled and all is fine ! You need to be a member or to pay the video if you want see more than the first minute...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ayapael
Padawan

Post by ayapael »

salut
je suppose qu'on ne verra jamais son initition mais peut-etre un épisode de wakeupnfuck.
merci

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non, ni l'un ni l'autre !!!

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

apparement elle a repris les tournages !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I wrote it somewhere on the forum already ! And Sasha Rose too is coming back ... but blonde now !!!

PW